track&certify® is a professional mass balance system for the managing of sustainable goods and was developed with the Renewable Energy Directive (RED) in mind.
The RED (i.e. EU Regulation 2009/28/EC) as well as its implementation into national law through the BioStNachV and BiokraftNachV poses a challenge for companies that produce, process or trade sustainable raw materials. In order to meet the legal requirements and obtain the necessary certificate of sustainability, all raw material movements must be fully documented in a mass balance system and reported to the Federal Agency for Agriculture and Food. The default industrial ERP systems used by industry do not constitute a mass balance system in the sense of the relevant certification systems (REDcert, ISCC).
The fulfilment of all requirements of the certification systems is usually associated with a lot of effort and corresponding costs. The daily work involved in maintaining the input and output values and their evaluation and reporting is considerable.
This is where track&certify® comes into play. The software developed by EUFEX is specialised to process data in a mass balance system. It enables the user to document the entire supply chain in a complete and secure manner, regardless of whether the raw material is delivered by a truck from the oil mill next door or by ship overseas. track&certify® can manage both purely sustainable and mixed semi-sustainable raw materials and considers the greenhouse gas values for each delivery, as well as the resulting greenhouse gas reduction potential.
Thanks to the newly developed "batch-tracing", track&certify® enables the automatic allocation of custom-made THG values for your outgoing deliveries and is compatible with the valid certification systems for both EU and DE systems.
For more details and technical information, see "Features" below.
You are always welcome to request a price list or personal offer for our t&c software products.
If further questions arise, feel free to contact us. Gladly we present track&certify® to you in more detail during a personal appointment.
All track&certify® versions offer the following features:
- Creation of suppliers and customers under consideration of sustainability criteria (e.g. certificate number or interface number)
- Construction of material master data with their special properties of sustainability (e.g. NaBiSy code, yield losses or additives)
- Consideration of empirical or default GHG emission values
- Booking of incoming and outgoing deliveries
- Automatic allocation of incoming deliveries to outgoing deliveries via batch-tracing for the creation of custom GHG values, with complete consideration of sustainability criteria
- "batch-tracing" is compatible with the valid certification systems for both EU and DE systems
- Generation and saving of delivery notes with sustainability information
- Printing and reading of QR codes on delivery notes according to the SSC602-Standard
- highest grade security thanks to data tunneling and Eufex-ISM-Encryption
- Creation and storage of the sustainability certificate
- Compliance with the requirements of the Biokraft-NachV and BioSt-NachV or 36th BImSchV
- Allows for the insight of a current mass balance at any time through a report function for the respective balance period
Additional features of the Enterprise Version:
- Individual adjustment of the software to the requirements of your company on site. (Not included in track&certify® single)
- Automatic import of movement data with a defined interface to the product management system
- Automated printing of documents
- Email management options
- More extensive evaluation options for transaction data and the possibility to export data to an Excel format
Contract Management Module (CMM)
- Creation of purchase and sales contracts with defined characteristics
- Bookings on contracts
- Querying of the respective contract status
Production Schedule Module (PSM)
- Planning module for purchasing and sales
- By defining characteristics for the product and contracts, the feedstock demand can be determined
Quick Sales Module (QSM)
- Extension for the PSM module for future registrations
Easy Monitoring Module (EMM)
- Module for the monitoring of different production sites
- Presentation and evaluation of data for the creation of production figures
Eufex Deutschland GmbH